At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
- Own the product vision and roadmap for a mission-driven, cross-functional, agile team of Engineers
- Identify and assess opportunities to unlock business value through improvements to our core technical architecture
- Work closely with senior management and our Engineering leadership, while taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog based on business value and ROI
- Define user stories for individual initiatives and partner with Engineering leads to plan releases
- Measure the impact of your team’s initiatives and communicate it to the rest of the company
Who we are looking for
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and are at your best working with KPIs
- You speak the language of engineers and are comfortable engaging in high-level technical discussions
- You’re able to explain technical topics to a non-technical audience and business topics to a technical audience
- You have worked on backend/infrastructure topics before or developed complex internal tools
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders
- You have strong experience with agile methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- You have outstanding communication skills in English, both oral and written
- You have a data driven mindset
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.