Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We’re hiring a Marketing Analytics Associate Director to support our Growth Marketing team and own the analytical roadmap, reporting tools, and marketing optimization through in-depth analytical insights and experimentation. As the Marketing Analytics Associate Director, you will lead a best in class team of analytics experts and be a champion of a data-centric approach to our marketing operations. You will be working collaboratively with business intelligence, data science, product, and growth marketing teams to provide effective and valuable data solutions. Put simply, you lead analytics and reporting for growth marketing.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate a desire to constantly improve on existing techniques and processes and have a passion for driving results through analytical insights and storytelling. You will need to be effective in inspiring and developing analytical team members and working with all levels of stakeholders to drive action from learnings.
You will have the opportunity to dive into varied and interesting analytical challenges; including solving the challenges of marketing optimization, ROI, user behavior pre- and post-purchase, as well as marketing channel effectiveness. You will steer the business questions at the heart of growth marketing strategy and tactics.
- Provide leadership and professional development to a team of analysts focused on driving marketing performance through advanced analysis and strategic insights.
- Analyze complex business problems using large datasets from internal and external sources to provide deep insight and recommendations to decision-makers.
- Lead the development of self-service reporting tools, produce complex analytical models, develop forecasts, and drive predictive and prescriptive data solutions.
- Maintain the measurement and reporting framework for the growth marketing organization.
- Develop and manage the analytics roadmap for the growth marketing organization, ensuring timely completion of analytically rigorous projects.
- Serve as the analytics owner for the growth marketing team. Collaborate with stakeholders and partners within the data organization drive analytical projects including channel mix optimization, targeting strategies, testing, performance analysis, and reporting solutions.
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses
- Intellectually curious – You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, and challenge the status quo
- A team player – You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
At a minimum, you have...
- A BS/MS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or similar program.
- Minimum 8 years of professional analytical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a team.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing analytics experience.
- Advanced coding skills in SQL and Python.
- Highly proficient in the application of statistics and analytical techniques, including regression analysis and statistically rigorous experimentation in marketing contexts.
- Ability to balance attention to detail and rapid execution.
- Expertise in data visualization and data storytelling.
- Sense of ownership: you take responsibility for your teams’ projects and pride in your work.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.