This is HelloFresh
HelloFresh? Aren’t they the ones with the cooking boxes? Yes! But that’s not all. We don't just sell cooking boxes. We have a vision to truly revolutionise the food industry! Our mission: We serve everyday solutions that inspire positive change. How are we doing this: Starting with optimising the supply chain so that we can source fresh deliveries directly from the supplier, we make the daily life of our customers around the world easier with our service, week after week. In 2020 alone, we delivered over 600 million meals! We also want to be a pioneer in the sustainability of cooking boxes and therefore now offset 100% of our direct emissions*.
We have many more big plans with plenty of room for your ideas and further development. Because for us, every single employee worldwide counts. So if you're looking for working with a sensational, ambitious team on impactful tasks, we should get to know each other as soon as possible!
Your area of responsibility
- End-to-end responsibility for projects with high impact within the HelloFresh DACH cluster
- Understand and solve complex problems that stretch over multiple parts of the business
- Management of various stakeholders to ensure their commitment in your project and its timely delivery
- Organize workshops with various stakeholders to collect their inputs for your project
- Analyze and present data in order to provide solid recommendations for the project to the senior leadership team
- You have Master Degree in Business/Management, Economics, Engineering or related fields
- You have at least 3-6 years of experience in managing projects
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- You think in terms of business and are data and process-driven in your work
- You have gained experience in operations, digital growth companies, analytics or related fields
- You convince with professionalism and conscientiousness in your dealings with stakeholders
- You are highly organized and always have an eye on deadlines
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
- You learn quickly and find the right solution to every problem
- You have very good MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- You are number-driven and have a very good analytical understanding
- You speak English fluently, speaking German is a plus
- Eligibility to work in Germany full-time (40h/Week) is advantageous
What we offer you
- First things first: You will be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission. Because “we want to change the way people eat, forever!”
- You will learn by working together with Business Development experts and therefore have the opportunity to continuously develop professionally
- An attractive and competitive salary is a given in our compensation package
- You can look forward to a feel-good workplace situated in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg with open-minded people who will be happy to exchange ideas with you over a soft drink
- You will benefit from an irresistible discount on our cooking box and on HelloFreshGO products in the office
- You can take advantage of our in-house gym as well as our partnership with Urban Sports Club and many others
- You can also participate in our office yoga class, both remotely and onsite, in the office
- You can look forward to numerous extras that are part of our program, such as a company pension plan, flexible working hours, a work from home policy as an integral part of our work culture and the opportunity to take a sabbatical
- You will be provided with a MacBook or Windows laptop and all the hardware and software you need to work
- You'll get all the information you need during your onboarding through our new employee Intranet
- Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable is absolutely central to us
- You will have an annual educational budget for your individual training programs
- We want you to feel good with all aspects of your life: that's why we also offer opportunities for childcare, mental health, and more
- You can look forward to having fun with colleagues: Interesting presentations, people management lunches, games, team events, parties, Friday beers, company runs or even a book club. Everything is possible, nothing is mandatory.
- You don't live in Germany and need a relocation service to Berlin? We can help you!
- You will have the opportunity to compensate Co2 for the environment by receiving an allowance for mobility services like e.g. Bike-Sharing, E-Scooter, Car-Sharing sponsored by our cooperation partners RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For us, everyone is fresh
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, is made on the basis of qualifications, performance and company requirements and is independent of origin, skin colour, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability, or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce bias in the selection and interview process and to accommodate individual needs.
*In order to achieve climate neutrality, we have had the CO2 emissions directly caused by us (especially in the areas of transport and packaging) calculated by our external partner "Planetly". We then compensate for this 100% by investing in various climate protection projects (e.g. forest protection projects in Switzerland and Peru, methane gas project in the Netherlands). Detailed information about climate neutrality and our partner "Planetly" can be found at https://www.hellofresh.de/about/carbon-neutral