Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Project Manager you will join an internal Supply Chain Optimisation and Projects team at one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the country. Our ideal candidate has experience in working on projects in food but is hungry to learn a new business and make an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven meal kit delivery service business.
- As a member of the Projects team, have exposure and opportunity to be involved in the vanguard of growth and development for the HelloFresh Australia business
- Work directly with our Senior Management Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on scaling our operations and expanding the customer offering
- Be in the trenches of different areas of our Supply Chain to deliver projects successfully from ideation and planning, through to handover to BAU teams
- Proactively identify, define, recommend, prioritise and initiate continuous improvement of our operational processes
- Originate and develop projects that will have a positive impact on our teams, product, customers, suppliers, revenue and costs.
- Communicate effectively across all parts of the business and to various levels of stakeholders
- Solve problems on-the-go in a fast-paced environment
You are/have ...
- Vast knowledge and interest in food
- Bachelor’s degree / Masters in Business, Supply Chain or Procurement (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of project management experience, preferably in food (but not a must)
- Have strong up and downward management skills with clear communication
- Have a “roll up sleeves” attitude to entering workstreams and getting them over the line
- Quantitative and analytical experience, including solid comfort with Excel
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial and can make things happen
- Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
What you'll get in return...
- The opportunity to get into one of the fastest growing food businesses in Australia
- Significant reduction on our meal kits, 70 % off from your first day
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- Continuous development including external courses
- Working flexibility available
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 15 countries
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Mentoring and coaching by senior management
Positions: Multiple Available (Jr/Mid/Senior/Lead)
Start Date: Immediate - can wait a notice period
Location: Chippendale Head Office
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.