We are looking for a passionate Product Designer who can understand and influence research within our Supply Chain Management Tribe. You will ideate, design striking concepts, flesh out design work, and execute on behalf of our buyers, customer care agents, and culinary experts worldwide. If you are an experienced designer looking to do rewarding work with a world-class company operating in fourteen countries, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our worldwide end user base
- Research tasks, flows, and the ways our end users engage with our Supply Chain tools
- Partner with POs, engineers, researchers and UX writers / content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until delivery (and then some!)
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Craft interactive design prototypes for end-user feedback
- Contribute to high-level strategic direction with the rest of the product and executive teams
What you’ll bring
- Great hands-on work experience creating digital product experiences for Supply Chain / Internal tools or systems
- A desire to work collaboratively in a supportive team
- Demonstrated strategic product design thinking and vision in your portfolio
- Passion for bridging the strategic product thinking into end-to-end UX and UI product design work
- An eagerness to execute on visual and interaction details with a keen eye for detail
- Experience designing and prototyping in Figma required. Use of Sketch and Abstract is a plus.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Want to collaborate with us?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's largest meal kit provider, delivering to over 7.3 million customers worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Product Design and Research teams are located in Berlin, New York, Toronto, Manila and Boulder and are critical to the success of the company. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of tough problems. The result is high-quality output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.