We are looking for someone to join our Global Business Intelligence team in Berlin. As part of the central data department, our team provides business intelligence products and service on overarching business topics focusing on finance, commercial and business development. More specifically, we are looking for a data reporting and visualization enthusiast to champion the creation of a standard reporting landscape across the company.
What you'll do
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to drive large-scale business intelligence projects successfully. As the owner of reporting for HelloFresh within the Global Business Intelligence team, you will:
- Champion the development of a common understanding and measuring of performance across HelloFresh business units and geographies through the implementation of a standard reporting landscape
- Provide senior management with full visibility on performance through the establishment of highly qualitative business overarching dashboards
- Collaborate with our data chapters to define and implement the rules and best practices in our usage of data visualization and reporting tools to maintain high performance and high quality standards
- Be attentive to users’ pain points and challenges with our reporting tools, and proactively suggest solutions to alleviate these pain points
- Establish, document and monitor processes for user access levels. Manage our licences pool
- Actively manage our reporting space in terms of quality and freshness of the content
- Directly contribute to the execution with hands-on efforts in the development of reports and dashboard
- Be alert to the business strategy and to the business department’s priorities, identifying opportunities and proactively recommending reporting initiatives to support the business
- Closely collaborate with the data teams in our global brands and geographies on reporting topics
- Work closely with our data governance team and drive initiatives to improve the transparency and quality of our reporting.
What you'll bring
- You have gained at least 4 years of professional experience in a data intensive role such as business intelligence or data analytics, ideally in a multi-entities and multi-currency environment.
- You have excellent SQL and data visualization skills, expert knowledge of Tableau and of at least one further visualization tool (Looker, QlikView etc.).
- You have a track record of defining reporting standards and driving their implementation and adoption across other teams
- You have strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- You are able to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and clearly communicate data insights
- You have proven your ability to build accurate, meaningful reports off of varied data sources based on business needs and requirements.
- You are able to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- You are a team player, you thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.