Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are hiring a Data Product Manager to lead HelloFresh’s MarTech Data Product teams. Our vision is to maintain a best-in-class automated data platform directing our marketing initiatives on delivering the right food box at the desired price point to the front door of all our customers. As a Product Manager, you'll be part of a team of engineers and data scientists who work together to build innovative data products in an agile, highly collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to create and own the vision for our team in the next few years and work on making that a reality through ruthless prioritization.
You will ...
- Own vision, development, and use of the data products developed by the MarTech Data Product team(s)
- Collaborate with marketing, analytics and other stakeholders to build and prioritize product backlog based on business value
- Collaborate with stakeholders on a pricing & discount testing roadmap for marketing campaigns across customer lifecycle
- Provide effective written and verbal updates on the product roadmap and key projects to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Document and communicate new product hypotheses, with accompanying concepts, prototypes, and use cases.
- Own integrations with partner applications.
- Define OKRs with the team and track progress against them regularly.
- Define SLAs and prioritization based on customer needs/bandwidth.
- Keep up on industry trends that help us evaluate the company’s needs in marketing and data technologies.
You are ...
- An active, solution-oriented member of autonomous, cross-functional agile teams collaborating with Product Owners, Data Scientists, and Business Intelligence teams
- Able to develop an in-depth understanding of HelloFresh’s core product and architecture, and act as an ambassador for state of the art software solutions and industry best practices offering support and mentorship to colleagues
At a minimum, you have...
- 6 years of hands-on product management related to MarTech or data/analytics with teams of 5+ engineers and data scientists.
- Strong experience with agile methodologies like Scrum & Kanban and proficiency in using project management tools such as Jira.
- Knowledge of MarTech tools (CDPs, Identity Management, Audience Management etc.)
- Prior experience building data products for discount or product personalization is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research, engineering, and product marketing in a fast-paced technology organization.
- Proven track of record shipping end to end data products to stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and build business cases. Knowledge of Tableau, Excel, Analytics highly desirable.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.