Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are hiring a Sr. Data Scientist for our newly created ML& AI department. Our vision is to build a world-class team dedicated to developing our AI-powered Supply Chain and Marketing platforms. As a Data Scientist, you'll be part of a cross-functional team with ML engineers who work together to build innovative data products in an agile, highly collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to make applications of new technologies for AI & ML a reality, focusing on creating prototypes and experimental design.
You will ...
- Devise and build world-class Data Science products. Shape the vision and strategic roadmap of ML & AI within the company.
- Drive innovation and best practices and enable adoption of those capabilities across the data science community
- Provide coaching and team member development, and get actively involved in supporting team members in the technical development of models and analysis
- Translate business needs into clearly scoped data science projects, and take a hands-on approach to steer solution design and implementation.
- Analyze results of experiments involving data science and ML models.
- Prepare technical presentations for stakeholders and upper management.
- Jump in and work with the data!
- Results-driven - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes, and always drive action from your learnings
- Intellectually curious – You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, and challenge the status quo
- A team player – You favor team victories, and take pride in helping others to achieve their potential
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
At a minimum, you have...
- Degree (Ph.D., MSc, BSc) in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Computer Science, or Engineering
- 6+ years proved track record building Machine Learning / Statistical Models within e-commerce digital businesses.
- Proven track record writing production-grade ML applications in Python.
- Proficient using advanced SQL, techniques.
- Proficient using visualization tools such as Tableau, Dash/Plotly, or Streamlit.
- Deep understanding of advanced ML and statistical concepts (e.g. Deep Learning, Bayesian statistics). Experience using PyMC3 and Databricks is a plus.
- Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum & Kanban and proficiency in using project management tools. Jira preferred.