Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
As HelloFresh grows....so does our finance department! We in Finance like to think of ourselves as all-rounders. In addition to looking after the numbers, we also aim to consult and add value on processes and decisions throughout the entire business, managing business risk and regularly communicating with a range of internal and external stakeholders. As the Commercial Risk and Compliance Officer...
- Report to our Business Compliance Manager and lead a range of compliance and governance initiatives, as well as day to day management of insurance and regulatory requirements
- Work with various teams across marketing, operations and management to develop our business risk and contract management framework
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to consult on compliance, regulatory and governance issues relevant to a wide range of business objectives, with a constant focus on strong commercial outcomes and risk management across the business
- Ensure various government reporting and corporate statutory obligations are met
- Provide guidance on various legislative requirements around consumer protection, privacy principles and compliance with regulations applying to retail food and logistics industries
- Engage with various business authorities to investigate issues and formulate responses to queries where required
- Be the point of contact on various engagements with third party consultants and become a subject matter expert across a range of areas
- Passion, drive and fantastic communication skills
- A degree in the areas of Business, Finance, Economics, or Law
- 3-5 years experience working in corporate finance, accounting, public practice, law, insurance or other relevant corporate environment
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced business and a role which involves independent research and problem-solving
- The ability to effectively prioritise; manage short term deadlines with longer term strategy and goals
- Experience in leading cross-functional projects .Strong attention to detail and are excited by a broad and ever changing scope of work
- Strong Excel/Google Sheet skills
- A keen interest in interpretation and application of a range of legislative and regulatory instruments
- Keen to grow with a fast-growing organisation and turn your experience with HelloFresh into a platform for future career growth
- An all-rounder with a good baseline of general commercial knowledge
- A fast learner with the ability and drive to research concepts and present findings to a range of audiences
- A strong relationship builder, willing to engage with a wide variety of business functions
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Able to support your work with extremely strong record-keeping and structure to meet business risk requirements
- Excited to work for a food-tech business that is transforming the way people shop & eat
- A self starter who enjoys getting to the bottom of a problem, can work independently and communicate results with a range of stakeholders
What you’ll get in return…
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Flexible working arrangements
- Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 15 countries
Start date: Immediately available - can wait a notice period
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
Location: Based in our Chippendale Head Office - currently working from home
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.