Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 10 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
HelloFresh is continuing to grow rapidly both in terms of customers but also employees!
We’re looking for a passionate and driven recruitment coordinator to join our sales & customer service team to help look for the best people in the market. You will be the first point of contact for new applicants so we are looking for someone that can really set a great example on behalf of HelloFresh.
Alongside recruitment you will play an integral role in supporting our Sales Managers and Team leads by driving initiatives to create the best workplace for our employees.
- Report directly to our National Sales Manager
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers (Sales Managers & Team leads) offering advice & guidance
- Coordinate with hiring managers to plan & establish upcoming recruitment needs
- Take part in the full recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, preliminary phone screens, scheduling, interviews and support of onboarding with reference checks and other admin tasks to ensure compliance
- Maintain and create attractive job postings to build a pipeline of inbound resumes through a variety of channels
- Strengthen our employer brand and ensure we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience
- Produce and present recruitment tracking reports to hiring managers
- Staying up to date with HR trends and best practises, including market research
- 2-3 years of recruitment experience including delivering all stages of the recruitment process and managing multiple roles and deadlines (whether inhouse or agency)
- Experience in interviewing candidates (phone & face to face)
- A strong affinity to the HelloFresh brand and culture, and a love of good food
- Comfortable working in a high pace work environment with multiple deadlines
- A “people person” with brilliant communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with a hands-on attitude, and confident working with stakeholders of all levels
- A person with strong planning and time management skills
- IT savvy - excel/gsheets and experience with an applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse would be preferable but not a must)
What you’ll get in return…
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- 70% discount off HelloFresh boxes
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 15 countries
Start Date: Immediately - can wait a notice period
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia/New Zealand.
Location: Chippendale Head Office - currently working from home
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.