Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Web Tracking Analytics Lead, you will own analytics for US websites across digital tracking (from referring source through site purchase funnel). This includes proactively searching for ways to measure and optimize conversion rate across marketing channels and brands, interfacing with the digital product team to implement and measure experiments, and managing change.
You will support the acquisition and retention strategy of one of the fastest-growing e-commerce businesses in the US. Data-driven decision making is at the core of our company culture and you will have a fundamental part in shaping our success extracting insights from terabyte-scale databases.
You will …
- Develop and introduce industry leading digital measurement and analytical practices
- Own UTM standards and practices
- Support product teams with tracking implementation and validation
- Build models that connect tag management to business performance
- Support broader initiatives in multi touch attribution from pre-funnel to conversion events
- Able to develop an in-depth understanding of HelloFresh’s core product and architecture, and act as a thought leader for state of the digital analytics methods and industry best practices
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Intellectually curious – You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, and challenge the status quo
At a minimum, you have...
- A BS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or similar program
- Minimum 6 years of digital analytics experience; preferably e-commerce or direct to consumer business setting
- Strong coding skills in SQL, with proficiency in efficiently querying and analyzing big data
- Advanced expertise in Digital Analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends, (Google Analytics preferred)
- Grasp of statistical concepts (e.g. Statistical significance and power, Bayesian statistics, sequential testing)
You’ll get …
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company